This Peanut Butter Bars are guaranteed to give pleasure to all chocolate and Reese’s lovers. Oh so yummy bars that is easy to make and without baking. You can use your favorite chocolate like Belgian chocolates if available. And you may also add a pinch of salt to neutralize all the sugar content. I didn’t include it in the recipe because it is only optional. Another tip would be to add a few crushed Chocnuts or Reese’s. Its really up to you. And lastly, your options for the crushed biscuits are variable. You can use any of your fave digestive biscuits like Marie biscuits.
PEANUT BUTTER BARS (No Bake)
1 cup salted butter (melted)
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 (11 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- Grease your pan with cooking spray or oil.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients, except chocolate chips. Combine until the mixture is smooth and creamy until no traces of lumps. You wanna make sure your bars are smooth in texture when sliced.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into a 9×13 pan and press it firmly evenly on all side to the center.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Until no chunks of chocolate are left.
- Stir chocolate and pour over the peanut butter mixture.
- Spread chocolate with a spatula. And smoothen evenly on top.
- Refrigerate bars for one hour. Cut while bars are still cool.
You may also try our: