This Pancit miki guisado recipe is super quick and easy! I just love the fresh green vegetables, the snow peas, cabbage and carrots. The snow peas gives it some crunch, the cabbage and carrots give it a touch of sweetness and juicyness. It doesn’t taste greasy at all. Don’t forget to squeeze some calamansi or lemon juice upon serving. Enjoy!
Pancit Miki Guisado
400 grams fresh miki noodles (wash thoroughly in running water until all salt are gone)
1-2 pcs boneless chicken breast, sliced
1medium onion, sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cabbage, sliced
1 cup julienned carrots
1 red bell pepper
2 cups snow peas, par-boiled
4 tbs soy sauce
2 tbs oyster sauce
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. In a large wok, fry chicken in oil, cook and stir constantly until brownish in color.
2. Add onion and garlic then salt, pepper, soy sauce and oyster sauce, add little water if needed.
3. Next, add in the carrots, red bell pepper, green onions and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Once carrots are tender, add your noodles. Cook for 3 minutes then add the par-boiled snow peas. Continue stirring until noodles are cooked. Toss in cabbage and cover pan to partially cook. Turn off heat and transfer to a serving plate.
5. Serve with fresh slice of Calamansi on the side.
6. Share and enjoy your Pancit Miki Guisado!