This Pancit Miki Guisado recipe is super quick and easy! I just love the fresh green vegetables, the snow peas, cabbage and carrots. The snow peas gives it some crunch, the cabbage and carrots give it a touch of sweetness and juicyness. It doesn’t taste greasy at all. Don’t forget to squeeze some Calamansi or lemon juice upon serving. Enjoy!
Pancit Miki Guisado Recipe
- 400 grams fresh Miki noodles (wash thoroughly in running water until all salt are gone)
- 1-2 pcs boneless chicken breast, sliced
- 1medium onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cabbage, sliced
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 cups snow peas, par-boiled
- 4 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- Cooking oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- In a large wok, fry chicken in oil, cook and stir constantly until brownish in color.
- Add onion and garlic then salt, pepper, soy sauce and oyster sauce, add little water if needed.
- Next, add in the carrots, red bell pepper, green onions and cook for 2 minutes.
- Once carrots are tender, add your noodles. Cook for 3 minutes then add the par-boiled snow peas.
- Continue stirring until noodles are cooked. Toss in cabbage and cover pan to partially cook. Turn off heat and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with fresh slice of Calamansi on the side.
- Share and enjoy your Pancit Miki Guisado!