This sizzling tofu ala max is an easy step by step procedure on how to cook sizzling tofu at home just like your favorite Max’s Restaurant recipe. Simple, delicious and budget saver! Happy cooking!
SIZZLING TOFU ALA MAX
3 cloves minced garlic
1 white chopped onion
1 bell pepper, finely chopped
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp water
3 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
2 finger chilies, minced (siling pangsigang)
extra mayonnaise (garnishing*)
Mayonnaise will turn into oil, once you cook it. So after cooking the sauce, add some extra mayonnaise and toss on the sizzling plate upon serving. This way it will have a creamy texture on your crunchy tofu just like the photo below. Oh so yummy!
1. Heat oil in a deep pan.
2. Cut up the tofu into cubes and fry in hot oil until golden brown. Drain in paper towels.
3. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, oyster sauce, sugar, parsley, and pepper.
Mix well and add water until desired thickness is achieved.
Adjust taste accordingly.
4. Heat the mayo mixture in low heat while stirring for two minutes.
5. Add the bell pepper and continue stirring for one more minute.
6. Take your heated sizzling plate and add a small amount of vegetable oil.
7. Saute garlic and onions until cooked, add in the tofu and mayo dressing and mix well.
8. Sprinkle with chopped finger chili’s and more onions and garnish with final touches of mayonnaise and chopped spring onions.
Serve while sizzling hot!
Try our newest recipe in town:
Thank you for dropping by our website!