Camote Cue Recipe
1 kilo of camote (any type: yellow, orange, etc) peeled and cut about 2 cm thick.
one cup of brown sugar
2 cups of cooking oil
1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
1. In a deep frying pan, pour your cooking oil. It should be very very hot.
2. Put your brown sugar and start making a caramel.
3. When the sugar has all melted add your sliced camote.
4. Cook for about five to ten minutes depending on the thickness of your camote.
5. Powder them with cinnamon powder when they are done.
6. Use barbeque sticks for a better presentation. Happy cooking!
You may also try our:
Did you try this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.