It’s s mango season once again. So what do we do with some extra over ripe mangoes? Lets make some extra delicious chilled dessert. Try the Mango Pudding Craze today!
You may also add cooked tapioca if you like, but that is just optional. The pudding itself is just simply delicious with mango cubes or some prefer it with chilled fresh milk on top or whipped cream upon serving.
Mango Pudding Craze
1 can Condensed milk (300ml)
½ tin can Milk (water + 4 tbsp milk powder)
30g yellow Gelatin Powder (Mr Gulaman, mango flavor)
½ tin can Water (use for dissolving gelatin)
2 medium ripe Mangoes
½ cup Water (add to mango puree)
2 ripe Mangoes, cubed (garnish/decor)
Sugar (adjust sweetness as needed for puree)
1. Slice the mangoes into cubes and blend it with ½ cup water, some sugar and puree it in the blender. Set a side.
2. Dissolve gelatin with ½ tin of water in a small pot. Using a double broiler, heat a small pot over a pot of boiling water. Stir and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the condensed milk, prepared ½ tin can milk and the cooled gelatin mixture. Mix it well to combine.
4. Add the mango puree into the bowl and stir well using whisker or fork. To make it really smooth use an electric hand mixer if available.
5. Add half of the mango cubes and stir it in. Decorate with fresh mango cubes on top and some fresh mint leaves if preferred.
6. Transfer into prepared glasses. Refrigerate and chill for hours. Serve and enjoy!