Nakatikim ka na ba ng Poki-poki ng mga Ilocano? Poki-poki is a traditional Ilocano dish made with grilled talong, garlic, onions, tomatoes and scrambled eggs. Is it delicious? Its super yummy!
Poki Poki (Ilocano Recipe)
4 pcs eggplant big
4 pcs egg, beaten
4 pcs tomatoes, quartered
1 onion diced
2 cloves garlic minced
1. Grill eggplant until all its skin is burned, then peel it off.
2. Saute garlic until brown, then onions, cook until transparent.
3. Add in tomatoes, cook until soft, then add in peeled eggplant.
4. Cook until eggplant is throughly mashed, add oil if desired, then add in the egg.
5. Cook until dry. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Served hot and enjoy!
Best served with boiled bananas, pandesal, or steamed rice.
Serves 5-6 people.
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.