SIZZLING HOT PLATE NOODLES
1 cup miki noodles, washed thoroughly
1 pc chicken breast fillet, sliced thinly
¼ cup mushroom, slices
1 green onions, chopped (dahon ng sibuyas)
2-3 stalk chinese kale (kai-lan), blanched
For the sauce:
1 tbsp garlic, minced
¼ beef bouillon cube
½ tbsp oyster sauce
½ tsp chili bean paste
½ tsp sesame oil
½ tbsp soy sauce
¼ tsp seasoning
½ teaspoon cornstarch +
½ cup cold water
1. In a pan, heat sesame oil and sauté garlic until fragrant. Add chili bean paste together with all the sauce ingredients (except for cornstarch slurry).
2. Add chicken and mushroom and let it cook for about 2-3 minutes. Then add green onions.
3. Then add the cornstarch dissolved in cold water to thicken the sauce. Turn off heat. Set aside.
4. Soak the noodles in hot water for 10-15 minutes and drain.
5. Prepare the sizzling hot plate, add the noodles on the very hot plate, then add the sauce.
6. Serve and enjoy!