This coming Holiday make your own menu for your table and include this Best Ribs recipe ever. Super yummy and easy to make!
BEST RIBS RECIPE EVER
3 cups pineapple juice
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 1/2 Tablespoons mustard powder
1/3 cup ketchup
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
2 teaspoons ground ginger
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 pounds baby back pork ribs
1 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
1. In a pan or oven tray, combine together the pineapple juice, brown sugar, mustard powder, ketchup, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, and soy sauce. Season with cloves, ginger, garlic, and cayenne pepper.
2. Slice ribs into normal serving portion, and add into the marinade. Place lid or plastic wrap, and refrigerate, turning occasionally, for 8 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F . Bake ribs in marinade for 1 1/2 hours, turning occasionally to ensure even cooking.
4. Preheat grill for medium heat.
5. Grease grates before grilling ribs for 15 to 20 minutes. Keep on basting with barbecue sauce, and turning constantly until it looks glazed red and shiny. Happy cooking!
You may also try our recipe for:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.