Skip to content
Post Views: 198,220
This coming Holiday make your own menu for your table and include this Best Ribs recipe ever. Super yummy and easy to make!
BEST RIBS RECIPE EVER
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons mustard powder
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2-3 Kilograms baby back pork ribs
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- In a in large bowl, combine together the pineapple juice, brown sugar, mustard powder, ketchup, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, and soy sauce. Season with cloves, ginger, garlic, and cayenne pepper.
- Divide sauce for marinade and dipping sauce. Reserve extra sauce in sterilized airtight jars.
- Slice ribs into normal serving portion, and add into the marinade. Place lid or plastic wrap, and refrigerate, turning occasionally, for 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F . Bake ribs in marinade for 1-1/2 hours, turning occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Grease grates before grilling ribs for 15 to 20 minutes. Keep on basting with barbecue sauce, and turning constantly until it looks glazed red and shiny. Happy cooking!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
How to make Lechon Belly
Share this to your friends: