These seasoned small crispy crablets, fried until golden brown were just simply the best Pinoy recipe that we all love. Sooo crunchy and yummmmy good!
Best to go with Vinegar and chopped chili peppers or Sinamak dipping sauce.
1 kilo crablets
1/2 cup cornstarch
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tablespoon salt
2 teaspoons ground black pepper
3 cups cooking oil
1. Wash and clean the crablets and remove the top shells.
2. Rub it with salt and pepper and let it stand for awhile.
3. Prepare your breadings and eggs. Heat a shallow sauce pan and pour-in cooking oil.Let it boil until very hot.
4. Combine flour and cornstarch then, beat the egg in a separate bowl.
5. Dip each crablets in the egg and and roll on the breading mixture evenly.
6. Deep fry into very hot oil, until texture becomes crispy.
7. Remove from the sauce pan and drain oil. Place in a plate lined with paper towel.
8. Once excess oils are gone. Arrange it into platter with spicy vinegar amd siling labuyo.
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.