Any seafood feast won’t be complete without the shrimp gambas..red, saucy, sizzling spicy Gambas! Oh my this is sinfully good. Big no if your allergic to it. Im just thankful I’m not..because this is my favorite.
Shrimp Gambas Recipe
1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tablespoons garlic, minced
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup green chili, sliced diagonally
1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
1/4 cup cooking oil or olive oil
1 medium-sized onion, quartered
2 tablespoons cooking rice wine
1/4 cup tomato sauce
2 tablespoons chili sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix lemon juice and shrimp, leave and marinade for 30 minutes or more.
2. In a frying pan, heat oil. Wait until the oil is hot. Add in your garlic and saute until the color turns light brown. You can smell the oroma when it’s cooked.
3. Add the onions and red bell pepper then cook until the onions becomes transparent. Add in your shrimps and cook for 2 minutes. It becomes rubbery when overcooked.
4. Add the cooking rice wine, salt, and pepper then cook for another minute.
5. Add the tomato sauce and stir.
Put-in the hot sauce and simmer for 30 seconds. Turn off the heat and set-aside.
6. Prepare and heat your sizzling plate if you have one and transfer the shrimp along with the other ingredients.
7. Garnish with chopped green chilies and serve. Share and enjoy! Yummm..