This Beer Can Chicken is amazingly juicy in the inside because of the beer and perfectly crispy on the outside. You just got to try it for your weekend family treat. Go make some grilling.. but make sure your griller has a cover because you’re going to cook this chicken while it sits on a can of beer!
Beer Can Chicken Recipe
- 1 whole chicken
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry rub or any powder seasoning (crushed chicken cubes or magic sarap)
- 1 can of beer, half full (you need to half empty the can or it will overflow if its full can)
- Preheat grill to medium high heat (about 400°F). (Griller with Cover or oven)
- Remove neck and gizzards from chicken and rinse well, patting with paper towels to dry. Rub oil on outside and inside of bird.
- Season chicken liberally inside and out with salt, pepper, and dry rub.
- Set chicken upright over the beer so that the open beer is inside the chicken but is resting on the can. Put a stand rack to support if needed.
- Set onto preheated grill with the can and two legs supporting the chicken.
- Grill over indirect heat for 1 ¼ hours or until breast meat is 165°F and thigh is 180°F and juices run clear.
- Let rest 10 minutes and serve. Enjoy!