Skip to content
Ensaladang Bulaklak ng Kalabasa
- 2 big bundle bulaklak ng Kalabasa (Squash flowers)
- 4 medium size tomato, chopped
- 1 small size onion, chopped thinly, optional
- 2-3 tbsp Bagoong na isda
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- Trim stem and remove stamen and/or pistil of each squash flower and rinse.
- In a casserole, boil water and blanch squash flowers for 1/2 to a minute, remove from water and drain, let cool.
- In a big bowl toss squash flowers, and all other ingredients.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Share and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
SUBSCRIBE TO NOTIFICATION