Classic Filipino Style Cheese Cupcakes. Easy to make recipe and simple ingredients needed. Ito yung madalas na tinda sa mga bakery or tindahan. Masarap at cheesy!
Filipino Style Cheese Cupcakes
1 3/4 cups flour, sifted
1 cup sweetened condensed milk (8 oz.)
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon orange extract (optional)
1 cup cheddar, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In another bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs and orange extract using electric mixer. Pour in flour mixture by thirds adding 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk in between (beginning and ending with the flour mixture). Add and fold in 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Just fold it and do not overmix.
4. Pour in muffin cups 3/4 cup full only. Garnish on top with the remaining grated cheddar cheese. Distribute evenly.
5. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes (check your muffins after the 20-minute mark)
6. Remove from oven and top with more grated cheese if desired.
7. Stays moist for 1 week in room temperature covered in tight lid container.
You may also try our:
Creme Puffs with Custard Filling
Credits Cly Dee Dagohoy Patilano
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.