This jelly flan with fruit cocktails taste like leche flan! Affordable, easy to make..no steaming needed! You only need to cook it for a few minutes and voila..all you need to do is chill it. Ideal for a homebase business for moms at home. Some friends I know already started earning from selling Jelly Flan with fruit cocktails. And even just for a simple dessert, kids will absolutely love it!
Jelly Flan with Fruit Cocktails Recipe
1 can condensed milk
1 can evaporated milk
1 sachet of powdered unflavored gelatin (preferably color yellow)
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 liter of water
4 pcs egg
1 can fruit cocktails
1 tsp vanilla flavor
molds or llanera
1. Beat the eggs and mix the milk, sugar and stir until sugar is completely dissolved in a large bowl. Then, set aside.
2. In a large sauce pot, pour 1/2 liter of water and add powdered gelatin. Stir well.
3. Over lowest heat, bring the mixture to a near boil (but do not boil) and pour in the egg and milk mixture. Stir well (just to slightly cook the eggs, but be careful not to turn it into cooked scrambled eggs. Whisk it continuously and don’t let it come to a boil.) After 2-3 minutes, remove from heat. Add flavoring you prefer like a drop of vanilla essence and mix well to incorporate.
4. Pour the mixture into a llanera with fruit scattered fruits and allow to cool.
Remove from llanera and place on serving plate.
5. Pour caramelized sugar on top to copy the caramelized leche flan appearance.
Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.