Try cooking it today, Pancit Sotanghon Guisado with Scrambled Egg. Super sarap at easy lang lutuin and top it with scrambled eggs para mas winner sa mga chikiting. Masarap siya with scrambled eggs. Happy cooking!
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Yield: 4-6 servings
Pancit Sotanghon Guisado with Scrambled Egg
- 120 grams Sotanghon noodles
- 2 cups chicken meat, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 5 cabbage leaves, shredded
- 1 cup shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- cooking oil
- spring onions, sliced (for garnishing)
- Fried scrambled eggs for extra toppings
- In a bowl of hot water, soak noodles until it becomes soft. Drain water and set aside.
- In a pan, heat the oil over medium heat and sauté garlic and onion until onions becomes soft.
- Add shrimps and cook until the color turns pink about 1 minute (don’t over cooked shrimp or it becomes rubbery and it will shrink).
- Add the shredded chicken and cook for about a minute.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Then add your vegetables (carrots, snow peas, bell pepper and cabbage).
- Cook for around 2 to 3 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- Then, add noodles, soy sauce and fish sauce. Combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Let it simmer until the noodles are cooked.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with fried scrambled eggs on top and sprinkle chopped green onions.
- Serve with slices of Calamansi on the side. Share and enjoy!