Simple ulam ideas, healthy and budget-friendly. Subukan ang Pechay sa Sardines. Gulay and fish is Life. Happy cooking!
Ginisang Pechay sa Sardinas
- 1 can red or green sardines
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 bunch Pechay Tagalog sliced
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1/2 cup water (optional)
- salt to taste
- Note: kung gusto po ng may bahagya sabaw lagyan ng konti tubig
- Heat oil in a cooking pot and sauté garlic until golden brown.
- Add onion and let it cook until translucent.
- Add sardines and let it simmer for 5 mins.
- Add water if you prefer to have a little soup, but if you want a thick sauce omit the water.
- Add Pechay and let it simmer for another 5 mins. season with salt and taste.
- Remove from fire and transfer in a serving plate. Serve and Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Pineapple Chicken Hamonado