Skip to content
Ginisang Repolyo, Carrots with Shrimp
- 1/2 Kilo shrimp, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 medium cabbage
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 large carrot, sliced, (preferably flower shape)
- ½ medium onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Slice cabbage and bell pepper into squares or desired shape. Others slice it on strips.
- Crushed garlic and minced and cut onions into thin slices.
- Heat a large pan over high and add olive oil. Sauté garlic and onion until garlic has turned slightly brown and onions are translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Toss red bell peppers and carrots and cook for another minute. Add shrimp and sauté until color turns orange, about 2 minutes.
- Toss cabbage and stir fry with the rest for about 3 minutes or until the cabbage has slightly wilted.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: If you want a much softer cabbage texture, cover the wok/skillet until ready to serve. The trapped heat will continue to cook the vegetables.
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Veggie Balls (Pinoy Street food)