Ginisang Repolyo, Carrots with Shrimp
1/2 Kilo shrimp, peeled and deveined shrimp
1 medium cabbage
1 bell pepper
1 large carrot, sliced, (preferably flower shape)
½ medium onion
3 cloves garlic
¼ tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
- Slice cabbage and bell pepper into squares or desired shape. Others slice it on strips.
- Crushed garlic and minced and cut onions into thin slices.
- Heat a large pan over high and add olive oil. Sauté garlic and onion until garlic has turned slightly brown and onions are translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Toss red bell peppers and carrots and cook for another minute. Add shrimp and sauté until color turns orange, about 2 minutes.
- Toss cabbage and stir fry with the rest for about 3 minutes or until the cabbage has slightly wilted.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: If you want a much softer cabbage texture, cover the wok/skillet until ready to serve. The trapped heat will continue to cook the vegetables.
You may also try our: