Skip to content
Simple Sardines recipe you can try, its healthy and best to cook on a rainy day. Sardines with Ampalaya leaves. Yum yum yum! Happy cooking!
Sardines with Ampalaya Leaves
- 1 bunch of young ampalaya leaves
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 medium white onion, sliced
- 2-3 cans sardines with tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp of Patis (Fish sauce)
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup of water
- Salt to taste
- Place vegetable oil in a casserole, saute garlic, onion until cooked.
- Pour sardines and cook for few minutes.
- Add Ampalaya leaves, season with salt and patis to taste. Simmer until sauce is thick.
- Turn off heat. Transfer into a serving bowl.
- Serve it hot with lots of steamed rice. Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Mango Cream Dessert
SUBSCRIBE TO NOTIFICATION