2 cups broccoli florets
1 small cauliflower
2 carrots, peeled and cut
2 medium sized potatoes, peeled and cut
1 can creme corn kernel
1 medium onion, chopped
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1/2 cup mushrooms , halved
3 tbsp butter
salt and pepper to taste
1. Partly cook the carrots and potatoes for 5 to 10 minutes or until almost tender.
2. Turn off heat, drain and keep aside.
3. Melt the butter in a pan and saute garlic and onion.
4. Toss in the sliced carrots and tomatoes then add mushrooms and cook for sometime.
5. Add broccoli florets, cauliflower, and corn kernel and saute for 5 minutes on medium heat or until the vegetables get a glaze.
6. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
7. Share and enjoy!