Simple, easy and quick shrimp or prawn recipe you can make! Choose the King Prawns or the large one.. This is super delicious with the touch of ginger, better than the butter garlic shrimp. And dont forget the fresh basil.. this is the game changer.
Ginger Garlic King Prawns
2 lbs king prawns or shrimp
½ cup butter
4 tbsp garlic, minced
4 tbs ginger, minced
salt and pepper to taste
Basil leaves (garnish)
1. Melt the butter in a pan and heat it up until hot enough to cook the garlic
2. Add the garlic and ginger. Cook until the color turns light to golden brown
3. Put-in the prawn and then cook until the color turns orange.
4. Let the liquid evaporate completely.
5. Add some ground black pepper and salt as needed.
6. Garnish with basil leaves (optional)
7. Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.