2 lbs shrimp
½ cup butter
4 tbsp garlic, minced
4 tbs ginger, minced
salt and pepper to taste
Basil leaves (optional garnish)
1. Melt the butter in a pan and heat it up until hot enough to cook the garlic
2. Add the garlic and ginger. Cook until the color turns light to golden brown
3. Put-in the prawn and then cook until the color turns orange.
4. Let the liquid evaporate completely.
5. Add some ground black pepper and salt as needed.
6. Garnish with basil leaves (optional)
7. Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!