Ginisang Alamang sa Kamias
- 2 cups kamias, sliced lengthwise
- 3 cups Alamang (rinse and drain)
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tomato, sliced
- 1 siling haba (pangsigang)
- In a medium pan, heat vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Saute garlic until lightly brown. Add onions and cook until it becomes transparent.
- Add in chopped tomatoes and smash it to release the juice.
- Add a cup of alamang, toss and mix until cooked.
- Next, add siling haba and chopped kamias (iba or belimbi).
- Continue sauteing for additional 1 or 2 minutes until cooked.
- It will smell fragrant and alamang slightly brownish in color.
- Yummm! Turn of heat. Serve and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Ginisang Ampalaya sa Alamang