Cheese Bread Roll
loaf of bread, slices
slices of cheese
plain bread crumbs
You can add slices of ham together with the cheese.
You can just fry this, if there is no oven.
1. Flatten the loaf of bread using a rolling pin. (If you don’t have a rolling pin, you can use your palm to flatten the bread.)
2. Put the slices of cheese, then roll it up.
3. Coat the rolled bread with beaten egg.
4. Dredge in plain bread crumbs.
5. Preheat the oven to 130 degrees celsius.
6. Bake the rolled bread for 20 minutes.
7. Remove the rolled bread from the oven.
8. Place it in a serving plate, then serve.
9. Share and happy eating!