This Cheese Bread Roll Recipe is Filipino Style, for those who wants it with no oil. This is the best option, just bake it. Simple and quicky snack you can make for an afternoon coffee. Enjoy!
You may also try our fried version of Pizza Rolls
Cheese Bread Roll
5 loaf of bread, slices
5 slices of cheese
1 beaten egg
1 cup plain bread crumbs
1. Flatten the loaf of bread using a rolling pin. (If you don’t have a rolling pin, you can use your palm to flatten the bread.)
2. Put the slices of cheese, then roll it up.
3. Coat the rolled bread with beaten egg.
4. Dredge in plain bread crumbs.
5. Preheat the oven to 130 degrees celsius.
6. Bake the rolled bread for 10-15 minutes.
7. Remove the rolled bread from the oven.
8. Place it in a serving plate, then serve.
9. Share and happy eating!
You may also try our new recipe:
Credits: Kitchenistang Pinay
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.