Simpe and easy to cook Beef Broccoli Recipe. Super healthy for you and the family. Try it today.. Happy cooking!
Easy Beef Broccoli
400 grams beef sirloin, thinly sliced
3 tbsp cooking oil
1 1/2 cup broccoli
1 tbsp garlic, minced
For the Marinade
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp cornstarch
For the Sauce
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 beef cube (dissolved in 1/2 cup water)
1 tsp cornstarch (diluted in 1 tbsp water)
Blanch the broccoli. Boil 3-4 cups of water, then put 1 tbsp salt. Add the broccoli and cook for 2-3 minutes. Get the broccoli and soak in ice water for a minute then drain the water. Set aside.
Drain the marinade after marinating the beef.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients and put the sliced beef. Marinate the beef for 20-30 minutes.
2. Blanch the broccoli. Set aside.
3. Heat the pan, pour the cooking oil.
4. Put the marinated beef and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add the garlic and cook for a minute.
6. Pour the sauce and bring to boil.
7. Add the broccoli and cook for a minute.
8. Pour the diluted cornstarch. Stir and cook for 3 minutes until sauce is thickened.
9. Transfer to a serving bowl, then serve.
10. Share and happy eating!
You may also try our new recipe:
Did you try this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Credits May Hock