How to make a smooth to perfection Leche Flan? And how to unmold it without any breaks on the side..with it full glorious perfect shape? I highlighted the words that you need to take note to get your desired result.
How to Make a Smooth Leche Flan
395 grams condensed milk (1 can)
1 cup fresh milk (or evaporated milk)
10 pieces raw eggs
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Separate the yolk from the egg white (only egg yolks will be used).
2. Put the egg yolks in a bowl then beat them using an egg beater or hand mixer.
3. Pour-in the condensed milk, vanilla extract and the fresh milk, then mix well. Set aside.
4. Put the mold (llanera) on top of the stove and heat using low fire.
5. Put-in the granulated sugar on the mold, mix well until the solid sugar turns into liquid having a light brown color.
6. Spread the liquid sugar evenly, let it settle for 5 minutes.
7. Pour-in the egg yolk and milk mixture on the mold.
8. Cover the top of the mold using an Aluminum foil.
9. Steam the mixture for about 30 minutes or when an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
10. After steaming, let the temperature cool down then refrigerate.
11. After refrigerating, turn the mold upside down and gently dislodge the flan, then serve.
12. Share and happy eating!
You may also try our:
Did you try this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes. Credits