for the crust
1 1/2 cup of graham crackers, crushed
6 tbsp of melted butter
3 tbsp of brown sugar
for the filling
1 cup cream cheese
1 cup of thick cream
3/4 cup of icing sugar
3/4 tsp of vanilla extract
1 cup of strawberry pie filling
3 pieces fresh strawberries for toppings (optional)
Use manual hand mixer and electric hand mixer.
For the strawberry filling, you can add more as desired.
1. Crush the graham crackers.
2. Add in the butter and the sugar. Mix until everything is well combined and crumbly.
3. Put the mixture to the base of a pie plate, circular pan, or the container of your choice.
4. Spread it out about 1/2 of an inch thick. Using a spoon or spatula, press it down until it’s smooth and flat. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
5. In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese, icing sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until they are well combined and a spread form. (Use fork or spatula or manual hand mixer.) Set aside.
6. In a separate bowl, beat the thick cream using electric hand mixer for 5 minutes.
7. Combine the thick cream and the cream cheese mixture. Using a manual hand mixer or spatula or fork. Mix until it’s well combined and smooth.
8. Get the crushed graham (the base) from the fridge.
9. Put the thick cream and cheese mixture over the base. Spread it out smoothly using a spatula.
10. Put the strawberry filling in a microwave for 1 minute to ensure it spreads evenly. (but optional)
11. Spread it on top. Make sure it is distributed evenly.
12. Place the strawberry cheesecake in the fridge for 3 hours or it may take longer depending on the temperature of your refrigerator.
13. Remove it from the fridge, run a knife around (between the cake and the pan to release smoothly).
14. Put the fresh strawberries on top or any toppings as desired, then serve.
15. Share and happy eating!