How to cook Tinolang Tahong
500g tahong, cleaned
2 tablespoons cooking oil
2 cups pechay
2 tablespoons ginger, julienned
1 medium onion, sliced
5 cloves garlic, pounded
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 cups water
1. Heat a cooking pot and pour cooking oil.
2. Saute garlic and onion for a minute.
3. Add ginger and tahong, pour-in water and let it boil.
4. Add salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Put-in the pechay. Turn off the heat and cover the pot.
6. Allow the remaining heat to cook the pechay.
7. Transfer to a serving bowl, then serve.
8. Share and happy eating!
You may also try our:
Did you try this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes. Credits