How to make Homemade Taho?
700 grams extra soft tofu
1 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
3/4 cup uncooked tapioca pearls
6 1/2 cups water
you can use light brown sugar if you want a lighter syrup.
1. Pour-in 6 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
2. Add-in the tapioca pearls and cook for 30-40 minutes in medium heat (or until cooked, depending on the size of your tapioca pearls being used).
3. Add-in 1/4 cup sugar and mix well.
4. Turn off the heat and remove tapioca pearls from the pot. Set aside.
5. Heat a saucepan then pour-in 1/2 cup of water and let it boil.
6. Put-in 1 cup of sugar. Mix well and simmer until it becomes thick. Set aside the sweet syrup.
7. Transfer the extra soft tofu in a glass or mug then heat in a microwave oven for a minute.
8. Remove the extra soft tofu from the microwave oven.
9. Add-in the cooked tapioca pearls and sweet syrup. Serve warm.
10. Share and happy eating!