NILAGANG MANOK RECIPE
300 grams chicken
2 tbsp cooking oil
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 thumb ginger
3 1/2 cups water
1 chicken cube
5 cloves garlic
2 tbsp fish sauce
1. Heat the pot, pour cooking oil.
2. Sauté the garlic, onion, ginger, ground black pepper and chicken cube.
3. Put the chicken and cook until color turns light brown.
4. Add the fish sauce and mix well.
5. Pour the water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 30 minutes.
6. Add the chayote and simmer for 7 minutes.
7. Transfer to a serving bowl, then serve.
8. Share and happy eating!