Skip to content
Post Views: 26,345
Nilagang Manok Recipe
- 300 grams chicken
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 thumb ginger
- 3 ½ cups water
- 1 chicken cube/broth
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 chayote
- 1 onion
- 1 bundle Pechay leaves
- Heat the pot, pour cooking oil.
- Sauté the garlic, onion, ginger, ground black pepper and chicken cube.
- Put the chicken and cook until color turns light brown.
- Add the fish sauce and mix well.
- Pour the water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the chayote and Pechay, simmer for 7 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, then serve.
- Share and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Share this to your friends: