Simple Pansit Miki Guisado
500g Miki Noodles
1 cup fresh shrimp, cleaned
1 medium onion, sliced
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 small carrot, julienned
2 cups cabbage, chopped
1 chicken cube
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup water
dilute the chicken cube with 1/2 cup of water.
1. Heat oil in a cooking pan.
2. Put-in pork, cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add-in onions and garlic, cook until becomes soft.
4. Add-in salt, pepper, soy sauce, oyster sauce, chicken cube (diluted). Stir and cook for 8 minutes.
5. Put-in the cabbage and carrot. Cook until vegetables are tender.
6. Put-in the miki noodles, and mix together with all the ingredients. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
7. Transfer to a serving plate, then serve.
8. Share and happy eating!
You may also try our:
Did you try this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes. Credits