Easy Chicken Afritada
4 tbsp cooking oil
1 cup tomato sauce
4 pieces dried bay leaves
1 tbsp granulated sugar
1 large potato
1 large carrot
4 cloves garlic
5 pieces hotdogs
1 1/4 cup water
1 chicken cube
3/4 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1. Heat a pot, pour-in cooking oil.
2. Fry the chicken for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add garlic and onions. Saute for 2 minutes.
4. Add the sliced hotdogs, tomato sauce, water, chicken cube, bay leaves. Simmer for 30 minutes.
5. At this point, you can add more water as needed.
6. Add the potato and carrots. Simmer for 7 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
7. Put-in the salt, sugar, and ground black pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
8. Turn-off heat. Transfer to a serving bowl, then serve.
9. Share and happy eating!
You may also try our:
Did you try this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes. Credits