Ginataang Hipon, Kalabasa at Sitaw
500 grams cleaned shrimp
3 tablespoons cooking oil
3 cloves crushed garlic
1 medium sliced onion
8-10 strings beans (sitaw), cut into 2 inches length
2 cups cubed kalabasa (squash)
2 cups coconut milk
2 tablespoons bagoong alamang (shrimp paste)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat up a pan then pour-in cooking oil.
2. Sauté the garlic and onion until soft.
3. Put-in the shrimp. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove the shrimp from the pot and set aside.
4. Add-in the shrimp paste and pour-in the coconut milk in the sautéed garlic and onion. Stir and let boil.
5. Add the kalabasa. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
6. Put the shrimp back in the pot. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Add the string beans. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
10. Share and happy eating!
Thank you for dropping by our website! Please subscribe to our daily recipe notifications.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Photo by Kitchenistang Pinay