Ginataang Hipon, Kalabasa at Sitaw
500 grams cleaned shrimp
3 tablespoons cooking oil
3 cloves crushed garlic
1 medium sliced onion
8-10 strings beans (sitaw), cut into 2 inches length
2 cups cubed kalabasa (squash)
2 cups coconut milk
2 tablespoons bagoong alamang (shrimp paste)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat up a pan then pour-in cooking oil.
2. Sauté the garlic and onion until soft.
3. Put-in the shrimp. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove the shrimp from the pot and set aside.
4. Add-in the shrimp paste and pour-in the coconut milk in the sautéed garlic and onion. Stir and let boil.
5. Add the kalabasa. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
6. Put the shrimp back in the pot. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Add the string beans. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
10. Share and happy eating!
You may also try our:
Did you try this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes. Credits