Skip to content
Post Views: 51,118
Pancit Lomi is a Filipino Chinese noodle soup made from thick fresh egg noodles or also known as Miki. Perfect recipe to make for a cold weather or a rainy day with matching puto on the side. Slurp..
- 2 pounds lomi noodles
- 1/2 pound pork belly, sliced into strips and boiled until tender
- 1/2 pound shrimps, shelled & deveined
- 1/4 pound quekiam, sliced into strips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 small cabbage, shredded
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in a little bit of water
- 2 raw eggs, beaten
- 1-2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sliced green onions and fried garlic for garnish
- Heat oil in a pot. Saute garlic and onions.
- Add pork, quekiam and fish sauce. Saute for a minute or so.
- Pour in chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Drop in cabbage. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add noodles and shrimps. Once both are cooked add the dissolved cornstarch to thicken the liquid.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Turn off heat.
- Stir in beaten eggs in one direction.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Garnish with sliced green onions and fried garlic.
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Share this to your friends: