½ cup flour
½ teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon salt
1 pound chicken wings
3 habanero peppers, optional seeded or unseeded
2 garlic cloves
½ teaspoon paprika
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons lime juice
¼ cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF/220ºC.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, chili powder, garlic powder, pepper, and salt.
3. Pat the chicken wings dry using a paper towel, then batter in flour mixture.
4. Place chicken wings on a wire -acked baking sheet, and bake at 425ºF/220ºC for 45 minutes, flipping halfway for even cooking.
5. In a food processor or blender, mix together the mango, habanero peppers, garlic, paprika, apple cider vinegar, and lime juice. Blend until fully combined. The mixture should be a bright orange vibrant color.
6. In a saucepan, combine honey with your mango habanero mixture at medium heat. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until your sauce reaches a prefered consistency.
7. Fully coat your cooked wings in the sauce then place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake at 450ºF/230ºC for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has slightly caramelized.