Skip to content
STIR-FRIED VEGETABLES W/ CASHEWS, SHRIMP & CHICKEN
This Stir-Fry Cashew Chicken got bumped up with the addition of shrimp and a variety of vegetables. Delicious, healthy stir-fried vegetables with cashew, chicken and shrimp. So yummy!
Stir-Fry Cashew, Chicken and Shrimp
- ½ pound chicken breasts fillet, sliced thinly
- ½ pound shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 tablespoon rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup cashews
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 cups assorted cut-vegetables (celery, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, red & green bell pepper, snowpeas, mushroom, baby corn etc.), your choice
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Marinate the chicken in salt, rice wine or dry sherry and cornstarch for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Roast the cashews in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, shaking the pan so that the nuts don’t burn. Roast until cashews are golden brown. Remove from pan.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok. Stir-fry the chicken slices until cooked through. Remove from wok.
- Heat 2 more tablespoons of oil. Saute the garlic. Add the vegetables and stir-fry until crisp tender.
- Add the chicken pieces, shrimps and sauce. Continue to stir-fry until shrimps are pink, combining well and heating everything through.
- Add the cashew nuts before serving to retain its crunch.
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
SUBSCRIBE TO NOTIFICATION