Best desserts ever…so yummy! Sell it in small cups and its a guaranteed hit to your neighborhood! It’s very easy to do.
Coffee Jelly Recipe
- 1 pack Unflavored White Gelatin (Mr. Gulaman)
- 4 grams Nescafe Instant Coffee (I used 2 pcs Nescafe Stick/2 grams each)
- 1/2 cup Sugar (if you like sweeter make it ¾ cups)
- 1 pack Alaska Condensed milk (250 ml), chilled
- 1 pack Nestle All-Purpose Cream (250 ml), chilled
- 750 ml cold water
- ½ tsp vanilla flavoring
- In a saucepan, mix and dissolve Mr Gulaman powder in 750 ml of cold water (do not use hot or warm water)
- Over medium fire, place saucepan in stove and let it boil quickly about 1 or 2 minutes only. (Do not leave pan unattended to avoid overflow. Adjust heat to low as soon as it boils. Next, add in sugar and remove from heat. Stir in the instant coffee and dissolve thoroughly.
- Transfer in a rectangle container to spread about 1 inch thick. Let it cool. Place in freezer about 10 minutes just to quickly set. Then take it out.
- When the gelatin sets, cut into cubes. Ideal would be 1×1 cubes. I sliced 1×2 inch (kinda big for me.) If serving for kids, slice it in smaller size or really small.
- In a separate medium bowl, blend the all-purpose cream and condensed milk and ½ teaspoon of vanilla flavoring. Add coffee gelatin cubes and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled. Enjoy! Super Yummy..