8 ounces bihon noodles
1 pound miki noodles
1/2 pound chicken meat, sliced thinly
4 pieces Chinese sausage, sliced diagonally
1/2 to 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
3 tablespoons oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, chopped
1 carrot, sliced into matchsticks
3 celery sticks, sliced diagonally
1/2 cabbage, shredded
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup soy sauce
3 tablespoons oyster sauce
Ground black pepper to taste
Sesame oil for drizzling
Sliced green onions
1. Blanch bihon and miki noddles. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large wok. Saute garlic and onions.
3. Add Chinese sausage and chicken. Cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add carrots, celery and cabbage. Cook until crisp tender.
5. Season with soy sauce, oyster sauce and black pepper.
6. Add shrimps last 3 minutes of cooking to prevent overcooking and becoming rubbery.
7. Transfer half of the vegetable and meat/shrimp with a slotted spoon to a different vessel for use as topping later leaving the liquid.
8. Add chicken broth and let boil. Gently add the noodles and toss to combine. Cook noodles until tender but firm.
9. Drizzle with sesame oil for flavor and as an aromatic. Toss lightly.
10. Serve on a platter. Top with the remaining meat/shrimp and vegetables that were set aside.
11. Garnish with fried garlic, sliced green onions and lemon wedges.