I learned this salad recipe from my Auntie. It resembles Buko Salad but the buko is replaced by the macapuno and the salad has cream cheese too..this is so divine and delicious!!
MACAPUNO & FRUITS SALAD
1 jar macapuno balls
1 jar nata de coco
1 jar kaong
1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks
2 cans (30 oz.) fruit cocktail
1 pack Nestle All purpose cream/or heavy cream
1 block (8 oz.) Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 can condensed milk, if you like it reay sweet. (adjust as needed)
1. Place pineapple chunks, fruit cocktail, nata de coco, and kaong in a colander and let drain. Press lightly with the back of a large spoon to squeeze out extra juices.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the all purpose cream and cream cheese using a large spoon.
3. Add the macapuno balls including the syrup. (This will be your sweetener or add condensed milk alternatively).
4. Add the drained pineapple chunks, fruit cocktail, nata de coco, and kaong. Gently combine thoroughly.
5. Transfer to a sealed container and refrigerate.
6. Serve chilled.
Holiday Recipes you can try:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Special Thanks to Kitchen Offering
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.