MACAPUNO & FRUITS SALAD – I learned this recipe from my Auntie. It resembles Buko Salad but the buko is replaced by the macapuno and the salad has cream cheese too..this is so divine and delicious!!
MACAPUNO & FRUITS SALAD
1 jar macapuno balls
1 jar nata de coco
1 jar kaong
1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks
2 cans (30 oz.) fruit cocktail
1 pack Nestle All purpose cream
1 block (8 oz.) Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature
1. Place pineapple chunks, fruit cocktail, nata de coco, and kaong in a colander and let drain. Press lightly with the back of a large spoon to squeeze out extra juices.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the table cream and cream cheese using a large spoon.
3. Add the macapuno balls including the syrup. (This will be your sweetener).
4. Add the drained pineapple chunks, fruit cocktail, nata de coco, and kaong. Gently combine thoroughly.
5. Transfer to a sealed container and refrigerate.
6. Serve chilled.
Holiday Recipes you can try:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
You may also comment on this post using our Facebook Comment plugins and don’t forget to save us on your Pinterest too.
Do you have any questions about this recipe? Do you have any concern about the ingredients, substitute or any cooking tips? Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts.
Don’t forget to rate back our recipes once you tried it and you’re satisfied. Thanks a lot for supporting our website.
Special Thanks to Kitchen Offering