“Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies flavored with your favorite hazelnut spread, Nutella. The secret to chewy cookies is the addition of cornstarch. Bake a batch and be delighted by its awesome chocolatey goodness.”
1/4 cup Nutella
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
1. Prepare oven and set to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a mixing bowl. Use electric hand mixer and stir over medium speed, Nutella, butter and sugars. Add in the egg and vanilla and mix well.
3. Stir in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt, until incorporated.
4. Pour in the chocolate chips and hazelnuts.
5. Once it becomes dough like and can be molded by hands, roll dough into one inch balls. Arrange it on a tray lined with parchment paper and press it gently in the middle to form flat.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Let it cool.
7. Makes 3 dozen cookies. Prepare your clean dry bottles for storage. Dip it in a glass of milk..yum!