The recipe boast a 10 minute prep time with a 5 minute cooking time, for a total of 15 minutes. Quick and easy recipe! I cooked it, just like a Chinese cook in a Restaurant. But it took me 20 minutes. So there, if I can do it, you can do it.
Lobster with Ginger and Scallions
- 2 pounds lobster or lobster tails, chopped into small pieces
- 4 stalks green onion, chopped
- 3 cups vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chicken stock
- 1-1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Combine cornstarch with the lobster to lightly coat the pieces.
- In a large wok, heat vegetable oil, deep fry the lobster for 1 minute, remove and drain oil. Transfer to a bowl lined with paper towels
- Using another wok, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil, sauté green onion and ginger to release the flavor. Add lobster and stir fry for 30 seconds. Add salt, sugar and white pepper. Remove and serve.