Chocolate fudge that is unbelievably easy to make. Don’t take my word for it. Try it and be amazed.
ROCKY ROAD FUDGE
2 cups (12 ounce bag) semi-sweet chocolate morsels/chips
1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups miniature marshmallows
1 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1. Line a 13×9 baking pan with foil; grease lightly.
2. Microwave chocolate morsels and sweetened condensed milk in a large, uncovered, microwave safe bowl on High (100%) power for 1 minute; Stir. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave an additional 10 to 15 second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
3. Stir in vanilla extract.
4. Fold in marshmallows and nuts.
5. Press mixture into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate until firm.
6. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.
Want more to die for chocolate recipes?
Credits: Kitchen Offerings
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.