Chocolate fudge that is unbelievably easy to make. Don’t take my word for it. Try it and be amazed.
ROCKY ROAD FUDGE
2 cups (12 ounce bag) semi-sweet chocolate morsels/chips
1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups miniature marshmallows
1 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1. Line a 13×9 baking pan with foil; grease lightly.
2. Microwave chocolate morsels and sweetened condensed milk in a large, uncovered, microwave safe bowl on High (100%) power for 1 minute; Stir. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave an additional 10 to 15 second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
3. Stir in vanilla extract.
4. Fold in marshmallows and nuts.
5. Press mixture into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate until firm.
6. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.
Want more to die for chocolate recipes?
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Do subscribe to our daily recipes by clicking Yes to “ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS” in the pop up Red Bell button.
Do you have any questions about this recipe? Do you have any concern about the ingredients, substitute or any cooking tips? Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts.
Kindly rate back our recipes if you tried it and you’re satisfied. Thanks a lot for supporting our website.
Photo by Kitchen Offerings