Chocolate fudge that is unbelievably easy to make. Don’t take my word for it. Try it and be amazed.
Rocky Road Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups (12 ounce bag) semi-sweet chocolate morsels/chips
- 1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Line a 13×9 baking pan with foil; grease lightly.
- Microwave chocolate morsels and sweetened condensed milk in a large, uncovered, microwave safe bowl on High (100%) power for 1 minute; Stir. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave an additional 10 to 15 second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Fold in marshmallows and nuts.
- Press mixture into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.