Chocolate fudge that is unbelievably easy to make. Don’t take my word for it. Try it and be amazed.
2 cups (12 ounce bag) semi-sweet chocolate morsels/chips
1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups miniature marshmallows
1 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1. Line a 13×9 baking pan with foil; grease lightly.
2. Microwave chocolate morsels and sweetened condensed milk in a large, uncovered, microwave safe bowl on High (100%) power for 1 minute; Stir. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave an additional 10 to 15 second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
3. Stir in vanilla extract.
4. Fold in marshmallows and nuts.
5. Press mixture into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate until firm.
6. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.
Recipe by Nestle Toll House at www.verybestbaking.com.