Who doesn’t love carrot cakes.. but this one is doubled in flavor because it is also infuse with apples and baked as a loaf. It’s very easy to make, the carrots and apples made it really moist and healthy bread for the family. Enjoy!
Carrots Apple Bread
1 large egg
1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup grated carrots (about 1 large peeled and trimmed carrot)
3/4 cup grated apples (I used 1 medium apple)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Greased one 9 x 4.5 inch loaf pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl add the the first eight ingredients, through nutmeg, and whisk to combine.
4. Sift in the flour, add baking powder, baking soda and fold with spatula gently until just combined; don’t over mix.
5. Add the carrots, apples, and fold gently to combine.
6. Turn batter out into the prepared pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula.
7. Bake for about 45 to 50 minutes or until the top is golden, the center is set, and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
8. Allow bread to cool in pan for about 15 minutes before turning out and cooling completely. Happy baking!
Cooking notes: Place a cover on your pan, or use a foil at 35 minutes if you feel the tops and sides will become too browned before center is cooked through.
You may also try our:
Credits Dodo’s Homely Bakes
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.