“Today must be one of those days were we eat and eat and eat! Yet no lunch or dinner ends without something sweet 🙂 So here I’m sharing with you a pretty simple recipe that I’m sure you all know about!
Gateau Marie involves no cooking and is so simple to make ..you can also involve your kids! They will love helping especially licking the remains of a Nutella jar” ?
3 packets Morning Coffee
1 medium jar Nutella
2 fresh cream
1 tbsp coffee
500 ml hot water
1 tin Nestle cream
1. Start by preparing the black coffee using the 1 tbsp coffee and hot water.
2. Beat fresh cream until thick and fold in the Nutella using a wooden spoon.
3. Assemble the gateau by dipping the biscuits in the coffee and placing them on the bottom of a rectangular cake dish. Cover base completely since this will be your foundation.
4. Next pour a layer of Nutella and fresh cream mixture over the biscuits. Repeat the layering until you run out of biscuits.
5. Finally finish with a layer of biscuits topped with Nestle cream and grated chocolate.
6. Refrigerate for a couple of hours and serve.
Dodo’s Homely Bakes