Simple and easy seafood omelet you can make. Tuna and Shrimp egg omelet is definitely a must try.. Happy cooking!
Shrimp and Tuna Omelet Recipe
- 8 beaten eggs
- 1/4 kilo shrimps ( de-shelled and cleaned)
- 1 can tuna flakes ( drained)
- 1 small onion (minced)
- 1 tomato ( diced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, sauté onion and tomato then add shrimps and continue to saute for a minute, add the tuna flakes, salt and pepper then simmer until cooked. Set aside.
- In a another pan, heat oil and pour beaten eggs over lowest fire. Then add onion, tomato mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Turn it over and let it cook in low heat until the omelette is cooked through.
- Garnish with chopped fresh spring onions. Serve and enjoy!
- Happy Cooking!