If you have overripe bananas in your fridge or pantry. Its time to make a delicious breakfast. Quick and easy, just like making a banana bread! But this is more easy and faster.. using overripe bananas taste more sweeter and flavourful!
1 cup plain flour
1 tbs of white sugar
2 tsp of baking powder
1/4 tsp of salt
1 cup of milk
2 tbs of vegetable oil
2 bananas (preferably overripe)
1. Combine all the dry ingredients mix and set aside.
2. Smash your bananas, bet the egg, add the milk and vegetable oil mix then combine the dry ingredients.
3. Heat the pan, put 2 table spoonful of butter and put 3/4 cup of the batter.
4. When you notice that the batter starts bubbly, you can flip over and cook until it’s light brown.
5. Ready to serve with slice of bananas with powdered sugar or honey on top.
You mmay also try our:
Want a Mama’s Guide Mobile App? From our website, go to chrome browser settings and click “Add to home screen”. An icon will automatically display on your mobile screen for you to access our website anytime you want.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our daily updates of recipes and click yes to notifications. Happy cooking!