Post Views: 10,557
Easy to do homemade soft and creamy ice cream without using ice cream maker
Homemade Macapuno Ice Cream
- 568 ml heavy cream or all purpose cream, chilled
- 2/3 can of Carnation light condense milk
- 1/2 jar of Macapuno strings
- 2 tbs. granulated sugar (optional if you want really sweet)
- 1 tsp of Macapuno extract
- Macapuno strings to top.
- 1/2 cup cooked tapioca or sago
- Strain Macapuno and drain to remove the syrup. Set aside
- Into a bowl add in the cream, condense, and sugar.
- Beat using electric hand mixer until well combined and creamy.
- Add in the Macapuno extract and the drained Macapuno and just mixed them through with spatula.
- Transfer it into a container and seal properly so no air comes in. Smooth over the top and seal it tightly.
- Put into the freezer overnight and let it set.
- You can cooked (or buy cooked sago) some colorful tapioca’s or sago for serving.
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Grilled Chicken with Alabama White BBQ Sauce
Share this to your friends: