Another healthy chicken soup recipe for the whole family! CHICKEN AND MORINGA LEAVES SOUP. Simple, delicious and nutritious home cooked meal. Happy cooking!
1 kilogram chicken, cut into serving pieces
3 tbsp. oil
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 small onion, sliced
8 cups water
4 cups Malunggay leaves (Moringa leaves)
2 Siling Haba/Panigang (long green chili pepper)
salt and pepper
Patis, to taste
- In a shallow pot, heat oil and sauté garlic, onion and chicken. Sauté until the chicken is half cooked.
- Add water and allow to boil. When it has boiled, lower the heat and allow to simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Add the siling pansigang. Allow to simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Season with salt, Patis and pepper.
- Add the Malunggay leaves and bring to a a quick boil. Turn off heat.
- Happy cooking. Enjoy!