This Crab in oyster sauce is super yummy with oyster sauce and a bit spicy with Sriracha sauce. Instead of hot sauce, I recently became a fan of Sriracha.. I just love the spicyness and flavor. Try this recipe today.. and experience the delicious flavor combo of this recipe. Don’t forget the spring onions and toasted garlic garnish upon serving.
Crabs in Oyster Sauce
2-3 lbs mud crabs
5 tbsp oyster Sauce
3 tbsp UFC Banana Catsup
1 ½ tbsp sriracha sauce (alternative: hot sauce)
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp butter
1 medium onion
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp cooking oil
garnish: chopped spring onions or green onions
1. Wash and clean crabs by washing it in running water and using a clean brush. Scrub the shells and the abdomen, claws and feet.
2. In a pot of water, boil crabs for a few minutes.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Turn of heat, and drain crabs from water.
5. In a large frying pan, melt the butter using lowest heat. Saute the garlic and onions until onions becomes translucent.
6. Pour oyster Sauce, ketchup, sriracha and brown sugar. When the sauce is well combined. Toss in your crabs.
7. Simmer over medium to low heat for another 10 minutes.
8. Serve hot, with chopped spring onions. Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.