2-3 lbs mud crabs
5 tbsp oyster Sauce
3 tbsp UFC Banana Catsup
1 1/2 tbsp sriracha (alternative: hot sauce)
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp butter
1 medium onion
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp cooking oil
1. Wash and clean crabs by washing it in running water and using a clean brush. Scrub the shells and the abdomen, claws and feet.
2. In a pot of water, boil crabs for a few minutes.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Turn of heat, and drain crabs from water.
5. In a large frying pan, melt the butter using lowest heat. Saute the garlic and onions until onions becomes translucent.
6. Pour oyster Sauce, ketchup, sriracha and brown sugar. When the sauce is well combined. Toss in your crabs.
7. Simmer over medium to low heat for another 10 minutes.
8. Serve hot, with chopped spring onions. Serve and enjoy!