Here is the Milo Chiffon cake recipe. I’m so loving the wonderful Milo flavor in this soft fluffy cake. For me, Milo not only a great beverage, it’s also a marvelous ingredient in baking too.
Milo Chiffon Cake
4 egg yolks
3 ½ tbsp sugar (40 grams sugar)
½ cup (100ml oil)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ¼ cup cake flour (160g)
¼ tsp salt
150ml warm milk (any liquid milk)
1 ¼ cups Milo powder (150g)
1 cup egg whites
4 tbsp sugar (60g)
1. Milo Mixture: Mix in Milo powder into warm milk, stir well until powder is dissolved. Set aside
2. Use a hand mixer, whisk yolks and 40 grams sugar until well blended. Add in oil, vanilla and Milo mixture, mix thoroughly. Add in sifted flour and salt. Mix well until evenly incorporated.
3. Egg white Mixture: Use another bowl, whisk egg whites until soft peak. Add in 60 grams sugar gradually and beat using hand mixer until it becomes hard peak. Add in 1/3 of the egg white mixture into Milo mixture.
4. Pour the mixture into the remaining egg whites, fold in gently until well combined. Transfer the mixture into greased 21cm chiffon pan and bake in preheated oven of 180 deg C for 45mins
5. Let it cool completely before you unmold. Take it out from oven and invert on a wire rack.
Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thank you for dropping by our website today. Visit our website everyday to learn more new Filipino recipes and more. Happy cooking and enjoy!