Yes, you can make your own No Bake Brownies even without an oven. And you’re kids will surely enjoy this weekend project! The ingredients are easy to buy and so quick to do..all you need is too refrigerate to make a delicious biscuit brownies. It is much better with melted chocolate on top but this is just optional. Happy cooking!
You may also make a pitcher of refreshing Cucumber Lemonade Juice to partner your brownies. Healthy refreshing drink for the family.
No Bake Brownies Recipe
20 Marie Biscuits or Graham Crackers
3 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp melted chocolate
1/2 cup condensed milk
3-4 chopped almonds, pistachios or cashews
2-3 tsp Milk (any liquid milk)
For Garnish (optional):
1/4 cup chopped chocolate + 1 tsp oil, see instructions below
1) In a mixing bowl, mix melted chocolate, cocoa powder and mix them well.
2) In a ziplick bag, add marie biscuits inside, close it and roll the biscuits using a rolling pin till they are finely powdered.
3) Transfer the biscuit powder to the chocolate and cocoa mixture and combine it well.
4) Add the condensed milk and stir it well.
5) Drizzle some milk, little by little and make it moist if the brownies mixture is a bit dry.
6) Line a square shaped pan with parchment paper and spread this biscuit mixture evenly. Smooth the top with a greased spoon.
7) Then transfer in the refrigerator to chill and set. It will take 20- 30 mins to set.
8) Once done, slice them in to squares
9) Serve with Melted chocolate on top and chocolate chips, marshmallows or nips if preferred.
Serve, share and enjoy your No Bake Brownies!
How to melt chocolate:
Buy any chocolate bars (for baking or any regular chocolate you can buy in the groceries).
Double Boiler method: A pot is place on top of another pot with boiling water. In a saucepan, boil about 1/4 level of water. Adjust heat to low and place bigger glass/metal bowl on top of the saucepan with chopped chocolate and 1 tsp oil.
(Note: the boiling water should not touch the bottom of the second bowl).
Turn off the heat as soon as the chocolate starts to melt. Remove bowl and stir the chocolate until smooth.
Always remember, do not over cook the chocolate, or it will turn blackish.
You may also try our:
Did you try this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.